TRIPAWDS: Home to 13111 Members and 1146 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Isa's Story

March 14th, 2017

So this happened

Posted by teri in Uncategorized

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Showed up in my snail mail last week. The donation was made by Isa’s day care. If you get a chance, check out Kindred Spirits – it’s a pretty amazing outfit. http://www.kindredspiritsnm.org/

I hope I am lucky enough to be half as loved as she was.

peace

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

8 Comments »

1. wow .. how very generous of them! For a group who would normally be asking for donations to make one of their own is very special.
    <3 Donna & Murphy

midnighter94 — March 14, 2017 @ 11:29 pm   Reply

2. That is so very sweet. Amazing for them to do that in her honor. She was a special girl.

hugs
    michelle & Angel Sassy

Michelle — March 15, 2017 @ 12:29 am   Reply

3. Oh Teri, this just warms my heart. What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful way tomho kr kjr be@oved and beautiful Isa! I looked at the pictures of their residents and thst great video clip. Oddly e ough I saw one who reminded me of the lovely Isa!

The gesture from Isa’s daycare just shows you how much Isa touched the hearts of everyone she met.

I know you’ve always been so proud of Isa, as have all of us here. This is just more proof that everyone is so proud to know a true ROCK STAR! 🙂

Thanks for sharing this sweet tribute to Isa. Well deserved.

Lots of love

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

benny55 — March 15, 2017 @ 3:53 am   Reply

4. That is amazing. how wonderful!! I’m sure it brought tears to your eyes but it also leaves such a warm feeling. and yes, I think all of us have to hope we’re even half as loved as our dogs.
    tina

tinsch — March 15, 2017 @ 8:04 am   Reply

• “Tears to my eyes” might be a slight understatement – I basically burst into tears. It is definitely a “keeper” as something to warm the cockles of my heart on days when I might be less than thrilled with humanity.
      hugs

teri — March 15, 2017 @ 3:36 pm   Reply

5. What a wonderful tribute to your special girl. Isa obviously touched all who knew her.

linda8115 — March 15, 2017 @ 5:36 pm   Reply

6. That is so nice. Dog people are just some of the best people in the world!

otisandtess — March 15, 2017 @ 7:35 pm   Reply

7. Teri that is really, really cool. Isa touched many hearts, including ours.

jerry — March 24, 2017 @ 5:02 am   Reply

RSS feed for comments on this post.